Head of Operational SystemsApply Now
Compusoft Group is a private equity backed, market leading software provider of solutions dedicated to the KBB Industry.
Digitalization of finance and other operating lines is a key priority of Compusoft to support the continued growth of the business. This will be one of the biggest technology changes undertaken by Compusoft and will only realise value if it is managed through experienced project management.
To achieve this aim we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Head of Operational Systems to lead implementation of a finance and accounting system and lead the operational systems roadmap thereafter.
Reporting to the CTO with the opportunity to build a team as the operational systems scale, the Head of Operational Systems will initiate and drive implementation and improvement of the systems.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Implementation of a finance and accounting system ensuring appropriate integration with Salesforce (which is currently being deployed)
- Implementation of BI application to present all financial and operational information / KPIs dynamically within dashboards
- Driving automation strategy and process improvement
- Driving the management and roadmap of internal systems (Finance System, HR system, BI applications)
- Liaise with the Finance team and the rest of the business to establish requirements for ongoing enhancements to systems – to ensure systems continue to fulfil business needs
- Lead the finance systems workstreams of new system provisions and upgrades, whilst also ensuring provision of appropriate training and system access
- Responsible for ultimate escalation and resolution of troubleshooting system issues that occur
- Manage the relationship with the internal IT infrastructure team
- Manage the relationship with third party support providers and ensure third party SLA’s with external systems license providers are adhered to
- Prepare for the future roadmap of applications that will deliver the future finance system application set, which will include core finance functionality; reporting; dashboarding and integration to all other key back-office and CRM systems
- Successful integration of newly acquired businesses onto the finance platform
Required skills and experience:
- Direct experience of implementing finance and accounting ERP related business processes is essential for this role.
- Proven track record of successfully upgrading/implementing finance systems
- Exposure to managing internal systems strategy and planning
- Strong and demonstrable project management skills – with track record of successful project delivery
- Proven technology enthusiast with specialism in finance systems who strives to automate all manual processes where ever possible
- Candidates will already have previous experience with the management of internal systems and able to demonstrate previous experience of being responsible for the finance system environment
- Effective team leader, able to coach and motivate teams and individuals to ensure high performance, will have managed a team previously
- Experienced in partnering with global outsourced providers and driving strong performance and service
- Highly motivated, reliable, willing to do what it takes to deliver results
- Highly organized
- Accurate and precise
As an international company and role there is flexibility for location. Home-based working is an option, though there is also the opportunity to work at our UK office in Ashby de la Zouch if preferred. International travel to the European based office will also expected as part of this role, in order to understand the regional requirements and teams.