Innoplus: Level 1 & 2
This course is designed for those first-time users or users with little or no Inno+ experience.
Course content includes:
- Inno+ Structure & User Interface
- Shortcuts and searching
- Insert, copy and edit articles
- Understanding the Project, Build, Furnish, Tiles, Design, Document & Present tabs
- Using the clipboard, article positioning functions and navigating Manufacturing Catalogues
- Grouping articles, framing Baths, inserting Lights and creating printouts e.g. plans and renders
- Measurements, configuring lighting and creating layouts
- Exchanging articles, using tile bonds and decor and drawing techniques
- Uploading to cloud and communicating with customers using messages
Please ensure Inno+ software is installed with all catalogues downloaded
Please note: no refunds will be given within 5 working days of booked training course.