Innoplus: Level 1 & 2
This course is designed for those first-time users or users with little or no Inno+ experience.
Course content includes:
- Inno+ Structure & User Interface
- Shortcuts and searching
- Insert, copy and edit articles
- Understanding the Project, Build, Furnish, Tiles, Design, Document & Present tabs
- Using the clipboard, article positioning functions and navigating Manufacturing Catalogues
- Grouping articles, framing Baths, inserting Lights and creating printouts e.g. plans and renders
- Measurements, configuring lighting and creating layouts
- Exchanging articles, using tile bonds and decor and drawing techniques
- Uploading to cloud and communicating with customers using messages
Please ensure Inno+ software is installed with all catalogues downloaded before your training date. This training is classroom or onsite held for the full day with break for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Training starts at 9:30am, finishing at 4:30pm. Note: Classroom and onsite training allows for a maximum of 5 participants. A certificate will be issued upon the successful completion of a multiple-choice test.
Please note: no refunds will be given within 5 working days of booked training course.