Winner Design: Level 1 & 2
This course is designed for those first-time users or users with little Winner Design experience.
Course content includes:
- Drawing of a plan from start to finish including walls, cabinets, benchtops etc.
- Creation of 1-2 kitchens successfully
- Producing printouts and basic rendering
- Creating a simple quotation
- Key shortcuts to design faster
- Free-drawing techniques to speed up designing
- Creating internal walls, measurements and decor options
- Uploading to cloud and communicating with customers using messages
- Sectional views and advanced printing
Please ensure Winner Design software is installed with all catalogues downloaded before your training date. This training is classroom or onsite held for the full day with break for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Training starts at 9:30am, finishing at 4:30pm. Note: Classroom and onsite training allows for a maximum of 5 participants. A certificate will be issued upon the successful completion of a multiple-choice test.
Please note: no refunds will be given within 5 working days of booked training course.